Monday, February 22, 2010


One of my best friends visited me this weekend.

H&M crop jacket. black Target maxi dress. black gold leather bracelets from Capri, Italy
Friday we went to Monty's down by the marina in Coconut Grove.


Saturday I took her to South Beach. We had lunch at D'vine Hookah Lounge on Lincoln Road and she found a great paisley maxi dress at Alvin's Island on the corner of Lincoln and Collins. Once you get past all the touristy t-shirts, they actually have some really cute dresses towards the back left corner of the store.

Saturday night, we initially tried to go see Amanda Blank at the Electric Pickle down in the Design District, but it was a $10 cover and we got kind of intimated by the hard core looking people walking ahead of us... So we just went to the Crazy Pianos located within Cocowalk. Crazy Pianos is always fun, but I stumped the cover band with my request for Rockin' the Suburbs by Ben Folds. I wish I would have requested Every Little Thing She Does is Magic by the Police instead.